Driving a Lamborghini or a Ferrari and make heads turn in your direction – Is this your dream? Here is some good news for you. You need not be a Hollywood star or a celebrity to make your dream come true. All you have to do is to rent an exotic luxury car and race through the road. The impact of regression is fading and this is the best time to rent an enticing car. Before you proceed to rent a luxury car you should know a few important facts.
Facts that you ought to know
Assess your needs and select the car
There are abundant options of luxury cars. The classification of luxury cars has gone up. You have compact cars, SUV’s, crossovers, sub compact cars and many more. Luxury car rental Los Angeles has a plethora of options. There are more than a dozen categories. To avoid confusions while making the final choice, you should do a research on the available options and select the car beforehand.
What are the factors to be considered before selecting a car?
- Size – Most people think bigger car is a better choice. Are you one among them? If so, you are wrong. You should select the size to meet your needs. If you are in need of a big car don’t go for it. Bigger cars consume a lot of fuel. You are going to face problems in handling and parking it.
- Policy of the rental company – Most of the companies are very particular that they don’t rent their cars to anyone less than 25 years of age. You will be asked to provide age proof documents. Some companies insist on background check to make sure you don’t have any criminal records.
- Price – What is the rental charge for the car you have chosen? Is it high when compared to other companies? What is the company’s policy on rental payment? Do they ask for full payment in the beginning itself or do they offer option of a part payment in the beginning and the remaining payment in the end? Is the rent the same on all days or is it cheaper on a few days? You should get answers for these questions before signing the rental contract.
- Preferences – Do you have any special preferences? Are you particular that you want a manually transmitted car and not an automatic one? Make your preferences known to the rental company.
- Insurance – Does your insurance policy offer coverage if you injure someone in an accident? You should check this with your agent. If not you have two options of insurance. One is CDW or Collision Damage Waiver which covers you in case of an accident and the other is LDA or Loss Damage waiver that covers the rental company. You can also go for both. You have another option too. If you are making the payment through your credit card check if they pay for the damages caused to the vehicle.
There is a very important point that should not be overlooked. You should know how to drive the luxury car you are choosing. Once you are sure that everything is okay, you can go ahead and rent the car. Let your dream come true.